Known for their creative collaboration and innovative design this Hobonichi Techo cover features textile from the Makino Collection, a silky forest green with baby pink flowers and tactile petite white clouds scattered across the front. The inside is made from faux leather and boasts 10 pockets, two pen holders, and a double ribbon bookmark allowing you all the tools and space needed to get organized.
This set includes the Techo planner, first released in 2011 and a popular favorite of organizational experts worldwide.
- Black soft cover
- Measures 6in x 4in: A6 Portrait size
- One-page-per-day format on light-weight Tomoe River gridded paper from January 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020.
- 2-page spreads of monthly calendars in the first section of the planner ranges from December 2019 - March 2021.
- Quotes printed at the bottom of every other page.
- Reference pages in the back of the notebook include international size charts, conversion tables, a printed ruler, an illustrated guide to Japanese culture, and more.
Use it as a planner, notebook, photo album, or just as a spot to write your thoughts for the day!