Known for their creative collaboration and innovative design Hobonichi Techo covers feature 10 pockets, two pen holders, and a double ribbon bookmark allowing you all the tools and space needed to get organized.
This set includes the Techo planner, first released in 2011 and a popular favorite of organizational experts worldwide.
- Black soft cover
- Measures 6in x 4in: A6 Portrait size
- One-page-per-day format on light-weight Tomoe River gridded paper from January 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020.
- 2-page spreads of monthly calendars in the first section of the planner ranges from December 2019 - March 2021.
- Quotes printed at the bottom of every other page.
- Reference pages in the back of the notebook include international size charts, conversion tables, a printed ruler, an illustrated guide to Japanese culture, and more.
Use it as a planner, notebook, photo album, or just as a spot to write your thoughts for the day!