The highlight of this delightful sage and blue wool tweed herringbone Hobonichi Techo cover is the brass button that holds it shut, specially designed with a honeybee for luck by the Co- company. Inside features include 10 pockets, two pen holders, and a double ribbon bookmark allowing you all the tools and space needed to get organized. The perfect zipper will protect your planner and the contents of your Hobonichi from the wears of the outside world.
This set includes the Techo planner, first released in 2011 and a popular favorite of organizational experts worldwide.
- Black soft cover
- Measures 6in x 4in: A6 Portrait size
- One-page-per-day format on light-weight Tomoe River gridded paper from January 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020.
- 2-page spreads of monthly calendars in the first section of the planner ranges from December 2019 - March 2021.
- Quotes printed at the bottom of every other page.
- Reference pages in the back of the notebook include international size charts, conversion tables, a printed ruler, an illustrated guide to Japanese culture, and more.
Use it as a planner, notebook, photo album, or just as a spot to write your thoughts for the day!