As the Store Manager, you will lead a sales team, meet sales goals, train and coach, merchandise, schedule labor within provided labor budgets, perform store and banking operations, follow company policies and procedures and all other duties as assigned.
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for specialized products
- Love of our product and an eye for a well kept desk
- Retail know-how with sales experience
- Calm under pressure
- Focus, creativity, eye for detail
- Collaborative spirit with an individual drive
- Supervise, train and assist employees like Retail Associates in customer service, store maintenance and product promotions.
- Develop and maintain a schedule for employees
- Work with Flagship Store team on promotions centered on holiday sales and other cycles.
- Work with Marketing Team / Flagship Store team to seek ways to better promote the store, the product line and service within the store.
- Work with Buyer to maintain proper inventory levels, ensure stocking, implement purchasing plans and maintain contact with suppliers to ensure maximum efficiency in meeting sales goals.
- Implement cross-training of employees and Assistant Managers to maintain productivity at all times.
- Manage all controllable costs with a view to maintaining profitability.
- Ensure the store remains clean and presentable at all times.
- Work with Flagship Store team to hire and train as needed to ensure adequate personnel is on hand to provide outstanding customer service.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong Leadership skills
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Professional phone and email etiquette
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word), Shopify
- Proven ability to problem solve with common sense
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with care
- Ability (or willingness to learn!) to wrap a beautiful gift and tie an exceptional bow
- Send email to email@example.com
- In the subject heading write “Retail Store Manager, Los Angeles"
- Please include:
- Your resume (as an attachment)
- One paragraph on why you’d be great at this job (in the body of the email)